Search This Blog

Wednesday 29 May 2013

King of Perfume

A fun Twitter marketing scheme by Aqua Design Group caught my attention yesterday: the general idea is each week the twitter community are given 12 hours to self nominate for "King of" or "Queen of" their industry - those selected are announced as winners at the end of the period.  As it happened when I spotted it I was just in the process of preparing for the launch of two new fragrances in the 1953 range by Pell Wall , which are based on coronation oil.  That evidently struck a chord and I won!  So now I'm officially:
The above badge is an original design by Aqua for the purpose too: how cool is that?  So if you think you're King of your business, look up #KingOf on Twitter and join in.

1 comment:


  1. This is really an awesome article. Thank you for sharing this.It is worth reading for everyone.
    Mukhalat Malaki Attar Price In India

    ReplyDelete